- "For me (Hangin' on a Nail) is one of the best CD’s of 2013 in this genre, acoustical folk." Fred Schmale, Real Roots Cafe
- "Hangin' on a Nail, is a travelogue of the heart." Margaret Moser (Austin Chronicle)
- “Austin's Mo McMorrow is both a thoroughly original visionary and a disarmingly charming spirit whose music always seems to find the sweet spot between universal truth and rhapsodic wonderment.” Gleason Booth, Lone Star Music Magazine
"Mo's writing is a treat!" - Pat Pattison, Songwriting Without Boundaries
- "Mo is the most creative person I know who can unleash every bit of creativity in anyone!!" Aida C.
- "Mo's whimsical wonder has led to a depth of personal commitment, not only as a creator, but as a communicator. Any project that Mo begins leaves me excited about the invitation of what will arrive at the end." Sara Hickman, State Musician of Texas
- Mo McMorrow is bright, musical and authentic. Add a touch of fiddle master, Richard Bowden and you have a winning combination.” Nancy Coplin, Music Coordinator, Austin, Bergstrom International Airport "Mo is the most creative person I know who can unleash every bit of creativity in anyone!!" Aida C.
I’ll Carry You, music video by Mo